Friday, April 6, 2012

We-2B's


Hello, this is a nice photo of me.

I am a 2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40' TSH with 3 slide outs. I sit on a Freightliner Chassis and have a 350HP C-7 cat engine and a 6 speed Allison Electric transmission. I drive and ride really good. My prior owners had done several upgrades to my interior and had all new batteries and tires installed just a few months before I was sold to my current owners. She is thrilled with the large kitchen space, double door refrigerator, microwave/convection oven, central vacuum system and washer/dryer combo. He likes the second vanity, computer desk, two recliners, drive/ride, air brakes, ice machine, basement storage and the air horns. And they both like the Sleep Number king size bed.

They purchased me on 9/30/2011 which just happened to be their 43rd wedding anniversary. After taking ownership they headed home but had to stay overnight enroute due to the distance from home. They decided to overnight in a Walmart parking lot rather than finding a campground just for a few hours sleep. They thought it kind of funny staying in a parking lot on their wedding anniversary but they were both happy so what else matters. They arrived home 10/1/2011 and managed to take six trips (15 nights) with me before having to winterize me in mid December.

No comments: